- Login as the internal Wiki administrator:
- Logout from Administrator:
If you lock yourself out of AdminUser during setup activities, never established a password, or have forgotten the password,
for information on configuring the
How to add the first administrator
If you haven't previously set up an administrator, follow these steps: (Note:
This help text will disappear once you have added a user to this group.)
If you have not yet registered your first user, return to InstallationGuide#FirstUser
and follow the steps to register a user. Once that is completed, return to Main.AdminGroup
- Scroll down to the "Administration" section and click on "Add Members" link.
- If you do not see the Admistration section, then you don't have authorization to change this group. See InstallationGuide#InternalAdmin for instructions on establishing an internal admin user.
- Enter your WikiName as defined when you registered yourself.
- Click the Add Member button
- Return to the AdminGroup by clicking the group name on the confirmation page and look under "Members" to confirm you have been added.
More information on Administrators, and on how to use the AdminGroup
is found in the Installation Guide
You can edit this topic to add a description to the AdminGroup
Related topics: AccessControl